Friday, February 19, 2010

Tx R3079wh Demagnetize Green Spot On Samsung TX-R3079WH Screen?

Green spot on Samsung TX-R3079WH screen? - tx r3079wh demagnetize

Hello everybody, my son clouds technical question, but I think I cope with this problem and need help.I bought a Samsung TV Model # TX-R3079WH and after about 18 months, he noticed a green spot in the top left corner ca 3-5 cm in diameter and called Samsung and they sent me to a security post, which says it needs to demagnetize the screen.He days later called me and said that it was corrected, but it was not covered by the warranty and asks me to resolve $ 25.00 to claims. Once I had came to my house warming and television came back.I lived with this annoying problem, and my wife was taken by it.Now my case more than 10 months, then I wonder if we could still resolve this problem once and for throw all times, without or breakBat.My TV sits on a wall unit Setup 2 hat lights, high above the device, and I rarely have cable and my DVD player under the TV on a TV that I fit in my wardrobe wood.Any suggestions would be very grateful .. Thank you in advance. CNTMDC

1 comments:

TV TECH-man® said...

Well .... When the TV is cool and only one gets the green image in the corner turned?

If so, a simple magnet on the back of the CRT mounted realignment purity .....

If not there when cold, but hot, while it corresponds to the first 10 to 40 minutes, then the metal mask is warped by the heat and bend the electron beam on the wrong color. ....

And who needs a new picture tube is that the shadow mask in the CRT .....

They seem to have a distorted shadow mask .....

Seen on several occasions over the years ....

Post a Comment