Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How To Fix My Hitachi Blue Dots Help Kernel Panic!!! Solo 5300 Linux 40 Gig Hitachi?

Help kernel panic!!! solo 5300 linux 40 gig hitachi? - how to fix my hitachi blue dots

I have one of the Hardrive 5300 and came with six hard drive from Toshiba. The rather weak.
and I have a 40-GB hard drive from Hitachi inside. loaded until the thing Linux blue screen and click the Start button and specify his thing and then comes ...
not have access to resume device (/ dev/hdc5)
echo: can not open / proc/suspend2/do_resume for writing: 2
Mounting root filesystem / dev / root with flags noatime
mount: error 6 mounting ext3 flags noatime
well, retrying without the option flags
mount: error 6 mounting ext 3
well, retrying read-only without any flag
Mounting: 6 mounting ext3 eror
The following changes in other
Error opening / dev / console !!!!: 2
Dismantling old / proc
Dismantling old / sys
Switchroot: mount failed: 22
Initrd finished
Kernel panic - not syncing: attempted to kill init!

and this is what he said.
I remember me
64MB 100MHz
and another which says:
32 MB
and that's all.
So, how can it work
Oh, and I'm running Linux 2007
Pleas tell me how if I could fix it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment