Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lifetime Warranty Straighteners Straightener Problems..please Help..10 Points.?

Straightener problems..please help..10 points.? - lifetime warranty straighteners

Need help with .. Relaxants 10 PUNKTE .. PLEASE PLEASE HELP?
Amika Now I have a plate, and I had since Christmas and has a lifetime warranty. Im very worried because she says her hair is smooth and shiny. When I was your hair with it .. looks brilliant and what not .. But a few minutes later THEN5 is dry and crisp, and other things and it still seems to dry.

Then I just heard a rumor yesterday, which was not yet discovered. The plates are false and are painted. I remember my rectifier and a small part of my straightener is Theseids Goldish such as plates, and almost seems as if it were painted there .

He needs some comments from other people, because in thinkingRecovery and my money, but I want to make sure that this rumor is true.

Thank you and all answers are welcome UR

I can also heat protect spray

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we should definitely buy a new plate. HOB, Chi, Conair, and would be less expensive. can just go back and get his Amika instead require. Trust me it's worth. Will not flatten your hair and allow to dry fresh. :) Good luck

Anonymous said...

when heated the plates, then they are wrong. Which could be an iron or hair that is really bad to straighten damaged two. I would go back and buy a ceramic iron, as the ISC. causes less damage to your hair, and certainly not the hair crunchy.

Anonymous said...

I think we should definitely buy a new disk. HOB, Chi, Conair, and would be less expensive. can just go back and get his Amika instead require. Trust me it's worth. Will not flatten your hair and allow to dry fresh. :) Good luck

Post a Comment