Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ponds Mosturizer Mosturizing Routine?

Mosturizing Routine? - ponds mosturizer

We all know, cleaning, tightening and mosturize is a necessity. Every morning and evening. Thus, with the clear frame. I wanted to see a few opinions on this matter, I want to do.

The thing is, I realized I have a new anti-wrinkle and of course I did not throw. It has SPF, so I used to use at night. But now I'm just a mosturizing night cream + eye cream and an anti-wrinkle SPF18 for mosturizer day.
Is it desirable to do, so I have every night? One night and one night mosturizer anti-wrinkle level?
The other thing is that mosturizer Neutrogena and I think it is better than the anti-wrinkle Ponds (which, incidentally, is a bit difficult, so maybe ...not a good idea to use at night).
In addition, I will not die if I use it every night to finish the bottle, is not it?

By the way, I am 21st

0 comments:

Post a Comment