Monday, January 18, 2010

Plus Size Vintage Plus-sized Ladies, Pls Share Your Thoughts?

Plus-sized ladies, pls share your thoughts? - plus size vintage

I am planning to start a clothing store selling fashionable clothing line and size that you want to know more about his thoughts on behalf of the business and the nature of the offered products. What are some of the most coveted and difficult to find clothes to there? What size retro / vintage-inspired clothing?

Any thought is very appreciated! Thank you very much!

4 comments:

sarah may said...

It would be great! We need more people like you!

I found that most women's clothing size terribly attractive. Impressions spandex strong and sweet ... Icky!

So far the only shop I found the woman's fall clothes sold semi hot (www.torrid.com), singing but most of their clothing appeals to younger people ... When Lane Bryant and Fashion Bug is too boring for me ...

I'm all about the retro / vintage ... Dame 70, jeans and t-shirts and I'm ready for the day ... You know ...

There is something I thought day ... What happens when a girl becomes pregnant, the greater is the size (something that my husband and I are working on) ... Maternity shops and department stores are sized for the women of "average" ... Am I out of luck, and have no other choice but to sweat pants and T-shirts Menes?

I really hope this works for you sugar! * Fingers crossed in hope *

pink4512... said...

lol I think you should look for sexy clothes to feel good ... *****

Live Fast Die Young said...

In the dept. Stores sell a few impressions Crazy makeup, wearing jeans, washes like a mother to 2. It seems white underwear shapless huge one color (). I think many of the empire-waist tops would be nice to hide some guts.

Live Fast Die Young said...

In the dept. Stores sell a few impressions Crazy makeup, wearing jeans, washes like a mother to 2. It seems white underwear shapless huge one color (). I think many of the empire-waist tops would be nice to hide some guts.

Post a Comment