Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Hd Dvd Player Has No Sound 5.1 Surround Sound With (HD)DVD Player Recomendations?

5.1 surround sound with (HD)DVD player recomendations? - my hd dvd player has no sound

I need a recommendation from a HDDVD player, who is also a good and regular DVDs 5.1

I have a TV with digital audio output, but want to ensure that all investments (HD) DVD-R will be able to give me 5.1 surround sound automatically (without preferences reset each time). I have all the standard DVD, when a I do, that still looks good (Upconverting?) With DLP HDTV, but I have hope I can get in the future HDDVD. I also have a 360, you can tell your readers, if you want

1 comments:

joyousda... said...

Now you want a high-definition scale? 1080p? 1080i? 720p? Resolution

1080i vs. 1080p .. no great difference. Save your $ $ in buying HDMi 98% of people can not make a difference.

Toshiba HD-DVD seems to work well, and an Ethernet interface includes the upgrade of the firmware. But I would wait a year or until XA2 Christmas is still about $ 500. probably go to 300 or 200 next year. and Blu-Rays are 20-25.

Post a Comment