Monday, January 25, 2010

Conan Obrien Visits Wax Museum Are Backpacks Allowed Into A Taping Of The Tonight Show W/ Conan Obrien?

Are backpacks allowed into a taping of The Tonight Show w/ Conan Obrien? - conan obrien visits wax museum

Hello! In one week I participated in a live recording of "The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien in Los Angeles. I have never been in the Eastern time zone (I live in NH) I want to" pack "(like me) discover and explore explored. Unfortunately, only a fool planned 2-day visit and every minute I have to use here. So I want to explore my (relatively small) backpack full of essentials and go straight to the "Tonight Show" on these .
I attended a recording of SNL in September this year, and I saw some people with bigger pockets, but do not say that e-mail.

Any help is greatly appreciated! :)

1 comments:

peg leg 2- £ said...

try, the TV section.
--

Post a Comment