Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frequent Urination Support Its Regarding My Wife.?

Its regarding my wife.? - frequent urination support

She tries to understand, we had sex during ovulation in January. It was supposed to disclose your period from February 14, there are no signs of menstruation until today. The doctor has progesterone in virginal
Support bromocriptine tablets for hormone. No signs of pregnancy either, but very watery, frequent urination, thirst and hunger all the time. We have spoken with your doctor, and he proposed a test after 20 February. We expect the same, but confusing, says that is not the watery discharge well. True or I'm too worried? Or is it because of the medication, which is proven to meet you, if, today progesterone has some effect on him. I think that show false positives?
Please help? I am a little concerned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment