Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Free Pregnancy Game Does Planned Parenthood Give Free Pregnancy Tests?

Does planned parenthood give free pregnancy tests? - free pregnancy game

I'm 18 and I lost my rules or I'm late. This could be because I lost my birth control for a week (long story), but I had also been unprotected sex. I can not afford a pregnancy test in the pharmacy, it is imperative to prevent this from my parents until you are sure if I'm pregnant or not.
Can I get a pregnancy test for free family planning?

3 comments:

HayesGra... said...

Yes, go on the basis of their income and if you do not, then I think it is free. You should try to first call, which are dependent on the state, you can

HayesGra... said...

Yes, go on the basis of their income and if you do not, then I think it is free. You should try to first call, which are dependent on the state, you can

Baby boy due Nov 19! said...

In my area, they are charged on a sliding scale fee. I work with people with low incomes, someone earning $ 8.40/hour in part-time $ 25 for a pregnancy test works guilt wanted. When she told me that I said that I would buy one for $ 8. I look to see whether there is a resource center for pregnancy in your area. Usually test it for free.

Post a Comment