Sunday, December 13, 2009

Strange Symptoms Of An Under Active Thyroid My Son Might Have H1N1...?

My son might have H1N1...? - strange symptoms of an under active thyroid

Hello, I live in San Antonio ... in the heart of the swine flu. My son aged 12 months with low-grade fever (100.2) and cut a tooth for a few days later. Then a week later, the fever again for 3 days and then left. The next day he had diarrhea, which lasted one day and then ... The next day (today) I had a rash on the back below the neck and the sides of the face. The rash looks like a mild rash. He had no other symptoms and has been very good for him to active, healthy appetite, no cold symptoms, etc. I'm just crazy with all these strange symptoms, which came one after another, but could, of course, before the success of the next H1N1. All the sites say that a child with fever and rash. My son had a fever and rash, I take it quietly? Any advice would be much apprecitated. I have no other place to enable them to obtain advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment